Monday, February 21, 2011

Simple 30/60/90 day powerpoint presentation

To keep this presentation simple, I left out the graphics, music and other slide show features

This is an example of what you can attach to a touch point message to your hiring authority in one of your 8 steps.  If you have other examples that I can attach, please send them via email to neldondemke@yahoo.com.  I know David Halladay was working on one.  Each job will have a different presentation.  Here is Dave's presentation and my presentation below:

http://www.box.net/shared/fqrdo5br69
http://www.box.net/shared/xp0pcciyqq

I was asked to provide a presentation to a business psychology class and decided to address: how to align the job description to the strategic mission of the organization using Baldrige criteria.  And then how to develop a market program if the job requires special marketing focus.  I'll work on a summary slide of 20 to 30 Baldrige criteria for leadership success this week.  Once complete, this could also be boxnetted as a touchpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment